- All dogs MUST be kept on leash, this is a
RULE. If you allow your personal dogs off leash that is your business but
all fosters MUST be kept on leash.
- By committing to a foster you are committing to exercise them daily which includes walking them daily
- If you do not have a fenced yard, you can take them to an enclosed area daily to run. If an accident occurs due to the dog being off the leash the foster will be responsible for all bills
- Recommended collars to be used on fosters are regular nylon collars, martingale collars, or harnesses.
- We DO NOT use choke chains or shock collars. We practice positive reinforcement with training and also believe those type of collars can lead to health issues down the line.